The RCI-200-FSK is a bi-directional remote communication system that exchanges the status of 2 dry contact inputs and 2 analog inputs between a master and remote unit or a PC equipped with a modem. A basic system consists of
A) one master station and one remote station each with 2 dry contact and 2 analog inputs and 2 ‘C’ relay contact and analog outputs
B) several remote stations and one PC with a modem
In system A), the master unit can be set to interrogate the remote continually or periodically. As an alternative, the remote unit may also be configured to call the master upon a change in input status.
In system B), a PC can call several remote units or alternately, remote units may call the PC upon a change in input status.
The RCI-200-FSK may also be used as a remote in a multi-remote system where 2, 4 or 8 remote units at different sites may communicate with one central master. The RCI-800-FSK may be used to serve as the master.
- Input: (2) 0-20mA & (2) Dry contacts
- Output: (2) 0-20mA & (2) ‘C’ Contacts
- Transmission Delay: 5 sec. max., 1 sec. typ.
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C
- Relay Contacts: 10A 1/8Hp @ 125VAC, 6A 1/8Hp @ 277VAC
- Power: 117 VAC, 60/50 Hz (24VDC Available)