RCI-800-NET – Bi-Directional Signal Interface: For Ethernet Connection
The RCI-800-NET is a bi-directional remote communication system that exchanges the status of 8 dry contact inputs and 8 analog inputs between a master and remote unit. A basic system consists of one master station and one remote station each with 8 dry contact and 8 analog inputs and 8 ‘C’ relay contact and analog outputs.
- Input: (8) 0-20mA & (8) Dry contacts
- Output: (8) 0-20mA & (8) ‘C’ Contacts
- Transmission Delay: 2 sec. max., 1 sec. typ.
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C
- Relay Contacts: 10A 1/8Hp @ 125VAC, 6A 1/8Hp @ 277VAC
- Power: 117 VAC, 60/50 Hz (24VDC Available)
RCI-800-NET – A